If you have a group of TEN - FORTY, pick your dates and schedule your Single Day tour. (Do e-mail me before registering here to be sure your preferred date is available)
Smaller groups are totally welcome; I love the "personal touch" this allows! You'll visit exciting places, hear amazing stories, and enjoy some hands-on history as we examine the story of Florida and the fascinating people that God used to bring her from Protestant refuge to Spanish outpost to American state. The SINGLE DAY tour is a full one (9 am - 9 pm with breaks for shopping/ meals) and includes:
- A video-based pre-trip seminar for students and parents
On site visits to:
- Mission de Nombre de Dios
- The Oldest House Museum and Map Exhibition
- Colonial Quarter Re-Enactment Village
- Castillo de San Marcos (The Fort at St. Augustine)
- An Exterior Overview of Henry Flagler’s St. Augustine Legacy: The Ponce de Leon Hotel (now Flagler College), Alcazar Hotel and Cordova Hotels.
- Evening Lantern Tour of historic St. Augustine "under the lights" with stories and descriptions of MANY more of the most famous historic landmarks
God's Hand in Florida's History: A Single Day St. Augustine Field Study Tour
Once you've registered, I'll send you the links to the video seminar along with your student notesheet packet.